Search This Blog

Spaying Your Cat : Healthy or not .... Some opinions of some cat owners

Spay or Neuter : all what you want to know about ?

- I did sprayed my two cats right after their first heat. It's just that it could lead them to flee and endanger themselves, and make you lose your sleep. It's part of nature but it's necessarily as pleasant as a human sex time.




- You don’t have to spay your cat it just prevents unwanted kittens.


- Cats not fixed will developed issues with their reproductive organs. They have a shorter life span.


- Never had any health issues with any of our unspayed animals. It makes your life easier, sure, but if you don't want to, or its to expensive then no, you don't have to.


- We never had any illness related issues with any of our unspayed pets. She didn't ask the right or wrong of the matter tho.


- Unwanted kittens, prevents breast cancer, no heat, longer life span. And there are many low cost places you can go. I got all 3 of my females fixed free through a program at the apl.


- As a kitty momma, I am going through a nightmare right now. I have had my cat for 7 years, never got her fixed and she hasn't had any kittens. She has developed pyometra. This is caused by not getting her fixed and not having kittens. It's a deadly infection in the uterus. I had no idea this could happen. You don't have to do it right away, but please get her spayed. I wish I had.


- That happened to one of our kitty's when I was young !Remember picking her up from the vet . She was in a bad way
Anyways she blessed me as she peed on me on the way home ! I had shorts on soap and water I was good
I remember it well,
Cause I just felt so bad for her
She lived a good long life.


- Cats can be Desexed as young as 8 weeks and as light as 2 pounds.


- A sexually mature female cat will continue to cycle into heat until she is either bred or spayed. Thank you for deciding to spay.


- The more heat cycles then have the more likely to develop fatal uterine infections called pyometra. Spaying is the only way to prevent it before it becomes an emergency spay.




- Spay your cat only to avoid unwanted kitten ..... and it does not have any healthy matters ...
الصعود الى الاعلى