Search This Blog

What are dry food recommended for small dogs???

What are dry food recommended for small dogs???

1- A Yorkie/Maltese mix and I feed her Beneful Grain Free

2- Royal Canin breed specific diet.

3- Farmina

4- Fish4dogs

5- Purina Pro Plan

6- Royal Canin or Hills

7- Purina ONE, Authority, Simply Nourish, Nutro Ultra, Pro Plan, Farmina




8- Life abundance/LAintheflkeys.com

9- Pro Plan Small Breed- Purina One Small Breed
10- Fromm, Acana, all the high end kibbles or dehydrated foods like Carna4, Stella & Chewy’s etc,
11-


12- I always like to recommend switching brands from time to time to prevent upset tummies if your food got discontinued or the store didn’t have it. So slowly work your way up to a “higher quality food” like zignature/ acana then you can mix in “lower quality” foods like proplan etc. so you’re not breaking the bank every month I have done a decent amount of research on dog nutrition because of where I work! If you have any Qs you can DM me. I feed 3 large dogs and they consistently eat different brands high and low (at the same time)!
13-
الصعود الى الاعلى