Search This Blog

9 Cases That Makes my cat Purr with pics Caught


9 Cases That Makes my cat Purr with pics Caught 

1- When he is cuddled up sleeping with one of my dogs.



2. When ever i catch him snoozing in the laundry basket.



3. Watching tv with my oldest dog.



4. When he’s kicked back and relaxing



5. When he thinks he can be sneaky to come with me



6. Whenever he is just happy and watching everything ( I have a parrot that shares the cat tower that’s what the stand is)



7. When its cuddle time for the two cats




8. When he tries to get his belly pet, he loves getting belly rubs for some odd reason he purrs really loud



9. Snoozing on my chair when they know better then they purr and act innocent



There are way to many things my cat purrs at to list them all but there’s a few.
الصعود الى الاعلى